Monday, July 28, 2014

Pambiche


Paul and I just had the craziest four days. We left for Portland on Thursday for his stepsister's wedding on Friday. We hung out with family all Saturday and went to brunch on Sunday and then drove back to Eugene without air conditioning in over 90 degree heat. At one point there were seven of us staying in a two bedroom condo. One night Paul and I split a bottle of champagne and hung out in a giant rock soaking tub. I jumped on a trampoline and got a sunburn. Great weekend. 


Paul and I finished the weekend by going to brunch at a place called Pambiche with his dad, Nan (his grandma from Texas), his brother Ian, and Ian's fiancĂ©e Nina. Pambiche is a Cuban restaurant on the east side of Portland and I had the most incredible meal. If I had to choose one type of food to eat for the rest of my life, it would be what I had there. Pambiche was also really beautiful and colorful and had an amazing mural. I came home feeling very inspired to cook more interesting food and travel more. My goal this week is to get more weather appropriate clothing so I can stop wearing 3/4 length sleeved, past my knees dresses when it's over 90 degrees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment