Friday, January 4, 2013

One Year Blogiversary


One year ago today, I started this blog. It was a great year, and I don't plan on stopping now. It's fun to share pictures and stories with my family, friends, and the internet, but this blog has been really important to Paul and I. On New Year's Eve we went through the whole thing, from start to finish. We got to remember all of these little moments that we would have forgotten otherwise. Also, in the picture on the right I am acting out being the number one, because I'm fairly sure it is unclear.

   
Paul and I got back to Eugene two days ago. We've been cleaning like crazy and gotten our room as clear as it's ever been. I also got these dresser knobs on super sale at Anthropologie and they make my dresser my new favorite part of my room. I also made some felted soap yesterday, which is shockingly easy to do! I've seen these guys sell for ridiculous amounts of money at craft fairs, but Google it for yourself and see how easy they are. 


School starts again on Monday, so Paul and I have two more days to clean and relax before life gets crazy again. But I think life is always a little crazy. It's filled with good things that I will get to remember because of this blog. Things like going into my favorite Jewish deli for the first time in the month and having them greet me by name and remember what I like on my sandwich. Things like Paul sitting next to me, trying to make me a night stand out of a pallet box. Things like making weird faces in pictures and not being embarrassed to put them on the internet. Welcome to 2013, my friends. I think it will be a good one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment