Wednesday, December 19, 2012

December in Portland


I haven't blogged in a ridiculously long amount of time. I blame finals week (consisting of pajamas and essay writing in bed) and relaxing in Portland. But now Christmas is less than a week away and I finally took my camera with me somewhere for the first time in several weeks! Paul and I are in Portland for winter break, and we've had a few adventures. For Christmas, Paul bought me a snowboard plus all the fixings and took me to the mountain for the first time! I documented the trip on Instagram and my username is noellepetrowski if anyone wants to see. Yesterday Paul and I went to a cute little coffee shop inside an old warehouse and shared a latte. It was a fun date, although it has been crazy cold outside. It even snowed yesterday, and in Portland we're lucky if that even happens once a year. 


It's been fun to be in Portland. It's been good to see my family, and I've loved this little break from school. Since I'm going to graduate a year early, school's been pretty intense. This break it's been beyond relaxing to just stay in bed, hang out with my dogs, and not do much of anything. That probably explains the lack of blogging, to be honest. Paul and I hope to go snowboarding again this week, but in the mean time, I will be in my pajamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment