Sunday, November 18, 2012

Holiday Fair


Today was a great day. We've had a busier weekend than normal and today was no exception. With our friends Muhammad and Leanne we went to the Holiday Fair! It happens at the Lane Events Center every weekend between now and Christmas. This was the first weekend and it was awesome. We saw vendors we knew and found some great treats.


My camera died when we got there, but Paul and I got some shots with our phones. I bought myself a really beautiful pair of earrings that are ceramic and then glazed with a lovely mint green glass. Paul and I also got some cashew coconut brittle, which was pretty stellar. At Lane Events Center, they also have an ice skating rink, so we all gave that a whirl. It took me a while to feel comfortable, but I could eventually skate pretty well. I only fell down once! Though after about an hour and a half, I was sore, cold, and totally fine with calling it a day. Tonight I'm going to do some homework, which isn't super fun, but I had a great day and I'm really looking forward to going home for Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment