Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sweater Weather


Today was beautiful. It was sunny, not too breezy, and plenty brisk. It was the perfect kind of day when you can see how blue the skies are and wear a big cozy sweater to top it all off. So that's just what I did. I got this sweater over the weekend which made the perfect addition to my rather small sweater collection. I also wore the elf hat I knitted last year. I am well aware of the fact nobody else on campus wears hats like this, save for Paul who has a matching one. That's alright with me. I don't mind looking a little ridiculous.  


Today Paul and I watched a documentary about tiny houses. It was pretty inspiring; I have been on a major simplifying purge for the last few months. Paul and I are finally getting down to the bare necessity possessions, and it feels so nice. Tonight we're going to eat some roasted squash, drink some hot chocolate, and enjoy our little simple home.

No comments:

Post a Comment