Saturday, October 6, 2012

Helmet Head


Today was a good day. I worked for Red Wagon at Party Cart for the first time in a while. It was nice to scoop ice cream again. It was nice to have to close access to Party Cart food again. The air was chilly and breezy and it truly felt like fall. The leaves were all orange and my ears got impossibly cold on the bike ride there. Since I wear my helmet every single day, I decided to give it a little makeover last night. It feel much more like me now, with little flowers all over the back. If this doesn't stop cars from hitting me, I don't know what will.


Food today at Party Cart was ridiculous. Mark and Tiffany really outdid themselves. We had watermelon pudding with hazelnut granola. We had wheat berries and pinto beans with garlic yogurt. And then we had Asian pear pancakes with blueberry syrup. I added a scoop of Red Wagon's sweet corn and honey butter ice cream on top. Ridiculous. After work, I came home and Paul, our roommate Alanna, and I all made dinner! Our lives really revolve around the food we eat, and I wouldn't have it any other way. We were feeling particularly adventurous so Alanna and I went out to get piercings! I had my ear pierced and she had her nose pierced. Then we rewarded our bravery with Voodoo Doughnuts. A good night we had indeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment