Wednesday, August 22, 2012

San Francisco Day 1


It's the first day of our San Francisco trip, but we are not yet in San Francisco. We are currently in Redding, California, and we drove all day to get here. The day involved a little knitting, but mainly a lot of naps in the car from me. The best part of the day so far was swimming at night in the pool with Paul and my little sister Jillian. 


Jillian and I are big fans of stripes. 


I like Paul too. He's pretty great. Tomorrow should be a little more exciting. We'll get to Concord around noon, where we're staying with my family who lives there, about 40 minutes outside the city. We have the whole day, and who knows what will happen. So far I've noticed that Californians are not very nice drivers. They are also much more adept at dealing with 100 degree heat than I am. But I'm great at car naps and don't have to pay sales tax, so Oregonians win.

2 comments:

  1. I would say that I'm obsessed with black and white stripes right now, but I think I'm going to be obsessed with them for the rest of my life. So needless to say, I really love your bathing suit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm stripe obsessed! Over half the shirts I own are striped. It's getting to be a problem haha!

      Delete