Sunday, June 3, 2012

Peach Fritter


I included a picture of me from yesterday in this post because the only pictures Paul got of me today were blurry because I was too busy stuffing my face with this doughnut. Voodoo Doughnuts is known for their somewhat intensely flavored treats. They are all good, but sometimes a little too much. This doughnut was too much, but in the best way possible. It's a peach fritter the size of my head. It has fresh peaches running all throughout the middle. Then it's glazed. Then they dollop cream cheese frosting like an inch high on top. And then pretty peachy colored sprinkles. It's like everything good in the world kicked you in the stomach. It's awesome, but it also hurts a little afterwards. Paul and I have split three of these this weekend. And then last night we ate cookies for dinner. Of course all of this is in between handmade soups and roasted vegetables, but still, not exactly healthy heaven over here. Paul and I vowed to break up with the peach fritter for a while. Our stomachs can only handle so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment