Friday, June 1, 2012

Ice Cream Girl


I'm on cloud nine. Red Wagon Creamery, the coolest place ever, just hired me. I am my favorite place's employee. When we first ate their ice cream I told Paul and my goal this summer was to some how beg them into hiring me. And now it's happened, and I didn't even have to beg. I'll be helping out around the business but my main duty is to ride the ice cream tricycle around Eugene. That's right, there is such thing as an ice cream tricycle. I had my first real night of work tonight selling ice cream sandwiches at a local soccer game. Unfortunately it rained and wasn't great ice cream weather, but as it gets sunnier here, sales will only go up. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Tomorrow I'm doing another soccer game, and the forecasts are all sunny, so it will be good ice cream times for me!

      Delete