Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Ups and Downs


To be honest, today has not really been my day. It was beautiful outside and I rented Mastering the Art of French Cooking from the library, but I had some downs today. I'm feeling better though. I'm working on homework and Paul made me a delicious dinner of roasted veggies with a fried egg on top, our favorite meal. I feel like it's been the longest week already and I just want it to be over. This weekend I'm going home to Portland to visit family and I kind of want to leave right now. I want to eat at my favorite Portland restaurant and I'm even looking forward to the train ride there, even though moving vehicles make me sick. I am determined to make tomorrow better. I'm going to make cake, it's going to be awesome, and that's where I'm focusing my mind right now.  

1 comment:

  1. i hope your week got better! any meal is better with a fried egg on top in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete