Saturday, March 10, 2012

In Need of Naps

I have been a bad blogger this week. Which is a shame because it's been extremely warm and sunny. It has been above sixty degrees which means people play Frisbee, girls tan on blankets on campus, and boys don't like to wear their shirts. It's actually pretty funny, any normal person would think it was simply a nice day outside, but for college students stuck in Eugene where clouds and rain don't stop all year, it's been like summer. 


 Unfortunately I have been swamped with homework. I had a 20 page paper due Wednesday, a 6 page paper due Friday, and a 3 page paper due this morning. My little fingers are tired and I haven't done anything remotely exciting enough to blog about. Today was okay. Paul and I made roasted parsnips and sweet potatoes with maple glaze for dinner and I'm in the process of making beet cupcakes. I finally caught a picture of this locket Paul made for me. My fingers are pink because of the beets. Honestly, I am probably going to go take a nap and  maybe watch the Goonies. That's the kind of week it's been. 

No comments:

Post a Comment