Friday, February 17, 2012

Grey Day


Today will not be the most exciting day of my life. I had a midterm, I think I have a fever, and I'm going to clean my room. The good news is that I turn 20 in a few days and Paul and I got ice cream again. Somehow Paul convinced me that three scoops would be better than two. So that's what we did, and I don't know if I can go back. At least Paul and I will fill up our punch cards quickly this way.


Paul and I had a long talk with the guy from Red Wagon Creamery, and I'm now even more convinced that I want to be him when I grow up. I want to make cool food and then have people eat my cool food. I make roasted beet peanut butter cupcakes for heaven's sake! I'm innovative! I might even whip some up tomorrow for my dinner night with my lovely friend Anna. They are pink cupcakes. No one dislikes pink cupcakes.


Just like pink cupcakes go with everything, so does my pink hat I knitted myself. I knit it this summer and I'm so glad that Eugene is blustery and chilly all the time so I actually have an excuse to wear it. I wore it over the summer too, but I may or may not have looked like a crazy person. The grey in my shirt and skirt don't really match. And my sweater and polka dots maybe match too well. But then you throw my hat in the mix and everything's okay again. 

1 comment:

  1. No - I want to be me when I grow up, too!
    Stuart (the Red Wagon Creamery guy)

    ReplyDelete