Monday, January 16, 2012

Snow Flurry


There must have been some magic in the air last night. It snowed, and it stuck! Grinning from ear to ear, Paul and I bundled up and ran outside at eight o'clock this morning to play. Paul even brought his unicycle along because where we live, a snow-unicycle combination can only happen about once a year! We didn't throw any snowballs; there wasn't enough snow. So we danced. Because what else are you going to do with a quarter inch of goodness that only lasts for an hour or two?





The snow is melting already, but we had our fun. Paul is practically dragging me to go get hot chocolate with him, so we will see what else this magical day has in store for us.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, first time I've heard of this snow-unicycle sport! I know of a guy or two who will be all to eager to try that one out when I suggest it to them (that is, if it ever snows and sticks 'round here...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I question the safety of this sport, but Paul did make it across a parking lot unscathed!

    ReplyDelete